Create & Write Amazing PGEs
Join Tracey Bryant Stuckey for this strategy-packed NBPTS two day workshop REPLAY filled with content, strategies, and takeaways to use in your NBPTS MOC portfolio.
--MISSED THE LIVE WORKSHOP--
Have access to the replay and all the resources used in the Workshop for 60 days!
Working Toward NBPTS MOC Success
During this 2-day workshop you will learn how to plan for and use:
- Your prior growth experiences to frame PGEs with professional learning and student impact. You’ll be amazed at how much you have done even if you don’t believe it now!
- The MOC Rubric to ensure success with your renewal portfolio.
- Milestones to prove your growth over time toward the NBPTS standards ensuring maximum student impact. They aren’t as hard to find as you think!
- Evidence to connect your professional growth to student impact.
- Narrow or broad ideas to develop PGEs.
- Descriptive, Analytical and Reflective writing to meet the rubric bullet points that connect to Component 1 of the Maintenance of Certification process.