Plan & Implement Your MOC Video Lesson
Join Tracey Bryant Stuckey for this strategy-packed NBPTS two day workshop filled with content, strategies, and takeaways to use in your MOC Component 2 Portfolio
Working Toward NBPTS MOC Component 2 Success
During this 2-day workshop you will learn how to
plan for and use:
- Your content-based PGE to showcase impact on student learning.
- Goals from your state learning standards and NBPTS standards for planning and writing your lesson.
- The Learning Environment to ensure a lesson that captures Student to Student, Student to Teacher, and Teacher to Student engagement
- Segments (up to 3) or a Single 10 minute video clip and how editing works in the Maintenance of Certification process.
- Equity, Fairness and/or Diversity within your videotaped lesson so it is clear and easy to find by the assessor.
- Analytical and Reflective writing to meet the rubric bullet points that connect to Component 2 of the Maintenance of Certification process.
The workshop will be available for 60 days after the date of your purchase.